Monday, January 28, 2008

On being pegged as NOT existing on the fringe of society...

So. Yeah. Lost a lot of weight after seven years, carry around my laptop in a briefcase purchased by Cup, and on Wednesday dress in professional garb of college requirements (alternating between two nice shirts, three ties, and a single pair of slacks,) and in an effort to project said professionalism towards the success of my friend's site and career (appearind at our weekly meeting dressed as I do for school on Weds.)

So again, after years, I am viewed as a different person. A sellout, yuppy to be exact. Nevermind the fact that between Wednesday and Tuesday I sport a week of grubby facial hair, originally designed t-tshirts (i.e. I make them), grubby cook-stained jeans, steel toe boots or SB Dunks that I actually WEAR, and a generally shitty attitude.

Yeah. I wonder around town one day a week looking dressed up and getted knocked fr it. When I rule the world, nobody's wearing suits and ties.

-Space Cowboy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

look you, Merlin wears ties. That's all there is to it. :)

And sometimes Percy does. But not Tris. I think he "might" do the Don Johnson look.

Hey--you look good in a tie. Why not something loud and eccentric, like one wit flying pigs on it or something?

Unknown said...

knock knock, Cowboy--you in there?

HipFunkyJive said...

yup