Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I feel Like Scotty from that Sci Fi Show

So Captain Kirk (Cup) says to me after I mention that I found some bugs in the page, that she saw them too.

Two typos in fact, which incidentally aren't the bugs I was talking about. So didn't mention them, and told her I would have it fixed before she called me back.

Which I did and fixed the bugs I found too! She, of course did not even notice the problems I had seen nor the issues I still have with the site.

Well, this is my shameless plug. Buy Hot Contract.

And Visit her site: www.jodihenley.com

Engines are at maximum, Captain!

-Space Cowboy (Scotty)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I canna do it, Captain. I don't havvve the power. Lol.

Thanks.

You couldn't have called me Captain Janeway or something? Or--oh yeah--Sigourney Weaver in Aliens. (uhm, no jokes about her hair in Ghostbusters again) (that was the STYLE back in the eighties)

so--shall we play a game?

not thermonuclear war. It's a blog-connector.

TAG!! You're one of seven.

:)