Monday, May 12, 2008

Day One - Seattle Arrival

Okay so this was my first real vacation. Ever.

Started off in ORF ( Norfolk, Va ) and landed in ATL (Atlanta, Ga ). So far so good, and ATL is really not new to me as I have LOTS of family there but...



Never had I the opportunity to sample these tasty little X's ( burger's in cook tongue ). Generally, I wouldn't go in for this sort of thing but my discipline pretty much got flushed down the toilet after that first beer in ORF airport. So yes indeed I had my Harold and Kumar moment.

Upon landing in Seattle and seeing my breath in the air, I said to my self wow, cold weather ( we didn't have any this winter in VB ). Ah, but I trekked onward until I came upon one of those crazy author people, you know the type, all creative with their words and phrases. So I waved. She waved. It was good to see my friend.

We drove to the house and I got to meet The Lou. In addition, I greeted my little adopted sister-in-a-box and my drinking buddy.

Stayed up for a while yadda yadda zzzzzzzzz.... ( slept like two hours ) -_-

No comments: